Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Positive, hard working individual wanted on our team!Knight Office Solutions is a growing technology company located in North Central San Antonio. We are seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our Warehouse team. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
This position plays an important role to our organization and to the level of service we provide to our customers. Detailed individuals with an aptitude for technology are essential to this position. Experience is helpful but not mandatory. We are willing to train individuals with great attitudes toward service.
Our mission is to help our customers reach their business goals by providing client focused technology solutions with the highest level of support and ethical standards. Employees are essential to our success and we strive to promote a balance in life that includes faith, family, health and work. Knight Office Solutions’ values include giving back to our community and enjoying what we do. Candidates that can contribute to our mission and share our values are urged to apply.
Full time: Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm
Ideal candidates should:
- A competitive hourly wage
- Excellent benefit package
- A corporate culture focused on honesty, integrity and ethics
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Possess a high level of standards and business ethics
- Be customer service oriented
- Work well with peers
- Be highly motivated and self-driven
- Have excellent verbal and listening skills
The statements above describe the general nature of the work performed by a Shipping & Receiving Clerk and are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk may perform other duties as assigned. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Shipping, receiving, inventory control and accuracy of stock, parts, equipment, and supplies in all warehouses
- Timely and accurate system entry and paperwork follow through; ability to work with bar code system
- Timely and accurate preparation of sale stock and equipment for delivery
- Return with vendor approval all stock, parts, and equipment in a timely manner; process supply RMA's & RTV's
Should this position be of interest, please submit your resume here. A cover letter is optional, but recommended.