IF YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER, LEARN QUICKLY, AND HAVE A CAN-DO ATTITUDE, THIS JOB MAY BE FOR YOUR!
Knight Office Solutions is a growing technology company located in North Central San Antonio. We are seeking an entry level Copier Shop Technician to join our Warehouse Team. The Copier Shop Technician sets-up and prepares copiers and printers for customer delivery. Training provided.
Our mission is to help our customers reach their business goals by providing client focused technology solutions with the highest level of support and ethical standards. Employees are essential to our success and we strive to promote a balance in life that includes faith, family, health and work. Knight Office Solutions’ values include giving back to our community and enjoying what we do. Candidates that can contribute to our mission and share our values are urged to apply.
Full time: Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm, hours may vary occasionally for this position
- A competitive hourly wage with annual performance evaluations
- An excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long-term disability options
- Profit sharing and 401k option after 1 year of service
- A corporate culture focused on honesty, integrity and ethics
Ideal candidates should:
- Possess a high level of standards and business ethics
- Be customer service oriented
- Work well with peers
- Be highly motivated and self-driven
- Have excellent verbal and listening skills
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Set-up / prep all assigned equipment and perform full operational checks including necessary adjustments and firmware updates.
· Rebuild assigned equipment using standard rebuild process. Provide quality refurbishment within acceptable cost parameters.
· Perform other job duties as assigned. Additional duties may include field service calls, equipment deliveries, warehouse receiving/shipping, warehouse maintenance, etc.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Should this position be of interest, please respond with a current resume. A cover letter is optional, but recommended. The statements above describe the general nature of the work performed by a Copier Shop Technician and are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. The Copier Shop Technician may perform other duties as assigned. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Should this position be of interest, please submit your resume here.